Monday, February 23, 2015

A More Productive Monday

Today was interesting. It was an early out, I was productive in reading up to chapter 5 in the book before practice. It ended up that I was unaware of the practice being early so I missed that and my opportunity for work later in the evening was also denied to me. I drove here and there, back and forth, during this, but it was nothing compared to a practice, so this led to an abundance of time compared to my usual days. I love it! I really don't want to quit anything that I do, and I'm committed to everything, but how I love the extra time when there is no practice! I play a sport every season and I forget what it's like to have all of the hours after school to get everything done. I think that I just wanted to make this post to maybe remember the feeling to have a little less worry. Ironically, as I write this I should be studying for a physics test... time to log off!

No comments:

Post a Comment