Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Thoughts for the Day

     I think today has been a good day. There's new life around campus as a result of what's happened and Monday was a very, very sad day. We have a home game tonight; Friday we play St. Joe's and the game will be dedicated to her.
     Back to today's events. Let me share: we submitted 60 pages for yearbook, I was really tired, I bought some Girl Scout cookies from Imanie (they're comin' to me tomorrow), Matthew gave me a fun sticker, I laughed so hard that I almost couldn't breathe in 5th period, listened to Melissa Steller skype about the Yosemite trip, and I am recovering from the concert last night.
     This gets me thinking about money, not in a negative way, but in the "I need to figure out how to make more" kind of way. I am going to a concert in July, am in need of a new phone, am planning to Yosemite trip it up, am wanting to go to VidCon, and also would like a nice camera, am I forgetting anything? (I felt the need to underline for future references.) Lots of stuff, but I know that I can do it, I just need to figure out what I can do. I think that when basketball is over I can do more Friday night stuff, like maybe babysitting or something. We'll see, but I'm excited about it all. The more I think about these things the more excited I get, tbh.
     Masterpiece, yeahhhh. There was a good point being made about making decisions. I know that I'm extremely indecisive, but not really sure how to fix it. I will just be present in other people's when they need me for now. I think I lack confidence and like to stay behind the scenes with doing a lot of work. I like to make things look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment