Monday, February 23, 2015

Masterpiece Draft

Write a draft example of your Masterpiece as a project and bring to class next week.  Include milestones, dates by which you'd like to accomplish them, and what your desired outcome/s might look like by June.  This doesn't have to be polished, it's a starting point for your next Masterpiece Consultation
     I think that I'd like to do a lot of little things and combine them for one masterpiece. Maybe make a separate blog with one good post a week about random or not so random stuff, make youtube videos, for sure add my photography blog into the mix, and research what the bloggers and youtubers I follow do and how they make it happen. I can tie it all together with an analysis on the internet life I live and see.
     Starting March I can make a game plan for kinda exactly how many pieces I want in this. Then, every week or so I can update and keep making lists of what needs to happen in that week, like a new post or video idea or person to research. 
     By the end I can make an analysis about internet life and personalities. How people portray themselves online and if it differs from the school personality. How the internet helps so many make their ways through this world. It is amazing how interconnected we all are now. I can include Laura Ritchie and the Yosemite trip in this mix, personal experiences, my peers' experiences, and anything else I seek out. 
     I think that this seems achievable and like something I can keep up with because I'm online a lot more than I should be in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment