Sunday, March 29, 2015

Passion Project

March 29, 2015

Hello, my name is Victoria Tonascia and I’m here to ask you about what makes you happy. This is a little project that I’ve decided to start. I haven’t done anything like this before, but I would love to see how it goes. After having a few conversations with a friend about how much we enjoy listening to people talk about what they’re passionate about I had an idea. What if I could gather many stories from a large amount of people, take their pictures, and put them into one piece of work, such as a book? I’m confident that I can make this happen after working on a yearbook page earlier this morning in which I asked students questions and received personal answers. We are all very different people with unique lives and I’d love to listen to your perspective on what you love and what you are passionate about.

We don’t get to appreciate one another like we should or even recognize one another for who we are. I’m hoping that through this book I can create a unique piece of work that does both of those.

I am asking that you take some time and reflect on paper about what it is that makes YOU happy.

What are you passionate about? What do you love to do? Who do you love? What does it for you? Why do you do what you do? What makes you happy and why?

If you could respond with as much writing that you are willing to share, I would really appreciate it. My email is vtonascia@gmail.com. I’m also willing to receive hand written responses or do voice recordings if that would be more convenient or a better way to share.

Sincerely,
Victoria Tonascia


p.s. Thank you in advance for contributing to the Passion Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment