Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Progression and Passion

My masterpiece includes being involved and helping with as many masterpieces as possible. I'd like to help Elizabeth, Shailynn, Melissa, Alyssa, Daniel, and anyone else who wants my help! I should just put a sign up sheet or something for my labor ha! I'm honestly open to help and work on anything. I like organizing and being creative if that helps. This is kind of like me searching for a job. Pleas hire me because that's the only way this masterpiece will work. I'm working on making a separate blog or adding tabs on to this one specific to the masterpiece stuff. I'm taking pictures along the way and will add those into my masterpiece as well. It's definitely going to be a combination of several projects. I can say that I'm passionate about doing a lot of things at once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment