Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A 'It's November' Update (question mark, question mark, inverted question mark)

It has been well over a week since I last posted! I don't know how long it will be until I get back into the swing of this again- I've been so busy trying to handle things and get my self back together! It's November now and that means I have only a few weeks to finish college applications and I think we all know by now how far along I am with those. On the bright side I managed to earn myself a C- by progress report deadlines in AP physics and I can get my scholar athlete patch in tennis. Yay! Also, basketball has begun and I'm stoked, senior year should be a good time. I'm really hoping that my schedule can finally balance out. I have a plan of action for the week, will I be able to accomplish it all? Probably not, but I'm really, really hoping that I can. I just can't physically keep myself awake to get it all done anymore. It's Tuesday and my to-do list would take weeks to complete if I didn't even have nightly homework, but unfortunately I do, and unfortunately I have actual things that I do outside of come to class for however many hours. I still have complete confidence in myself that I'll get my act together. I'll leave it at that because I can already feel a counter-argument to that statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment