Sunday, November 16, 2014

Yearbook

Casually spent about 13 hours at the computer working on the yearbook because deadline is Monday and today, yesterday because now it's am the next day, I wanted to get it done. I have been texting Shailynn for about five hours i'd say as we worked together bLong story short, there was miscommunication and nobody knew the vision that Shailynn and I had for the book so when it came to it, nobody's, about three of sixty, pages looked presentable so Shailynn and I took it upon ourselves to fix it all up- do the yearbook on our own. It might sound bad, or selfish, but we want a good book. And next comes the worse news, we have like no photos when we get to making the pages so the same people tend to be on many, many pages- IM SORRY. It's one of the goals we tried to have- no same person in all pics- we just didn't have any other options! But I hope it's better than last year's. That's the real goal here, and I know that it's not perfect and believe me, if I could make it perfect I would, but it's something. I'm pretty satisfied with what I was given and I hope the fall portion doesn't scare you away and you want to see the rest of the book

No comments:

Post a Comment