Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Four Day Weekend

I need to recall my weekend to see when I did what so I can see where I wasted time and wasn't productive and figure out how I can change that, also to remember that I had a good weekend and if anyone asks what I did ...

Friday:
(Elizabeth's 18th birthday) present, school, math collab, appointment, picked up both sisters, practice, water polo game, home, met Mary Ann, subway, "casually purchased concert tickets," Maze Runner (for the third time) fell asleep halfway through haha.
Saturday:
took Justin to practice at 8, yearbook stuff at 9, practice at 10, don't remember(maybe homework), worked on the common app, went to Jaymie's for a long time
Sunday:
7:30 mass, church breakfast, livestream, don't remember (possible homework), caught up on Red Band Society, listened to Jaymie's CD, referee training and was awkward but helpful, don't  remember
Monday:
Up too early, Panera math study group, SM library for homework, home for food, Amanda's game at Arellanes with the fam, dinner, family game of spoons, youtube, sleeeep
Tuesday:
Up early in a great way, homework, 8:30 practice, homework, I've been doing Hamlet-y stuff for hours
Rest of today:
HOMEWORK

No comments:

Post a Comment