Tuesday, November 11, 2014

'To Be Or Not To Be' Breakdown and Performance

  • To be the person that I want to be or just stay the same
  • When you did/didn’t do something or anything changed your life
  • Present or not/ responsible for yourself or not
  • Take it all in or stand up for myself and end it
  • Is that the way to endure? Discouraged, inconvenient
  • Conquering external/internal struggles/troubles
  • To die, to sleep, no more = no consciousness = no more awareness of problems
  • If I could just have a quick fix solution
  • Death of a character now, who/what’s left behind
  • We don’t know what it’s going to be like after we make decisions
  • Everything you do you have limited time, the man’s abuse, pride in speech, feelings not reciprocated, things taking so long when it should be quick, spurns (rejection/insults) that Hamlet’s enduring
  • Metaphorically can end it all so soon: fardles (hard work) bear
  • But he goes back, conscience
  • Taking action gets delayed
  • After I do anything- fear of not right now
  • Orisons (prayers), remember me in your prayers, I’m going to do something bad, not sure if it’s right
  • With this regard, things don’t get done

Performance Coming Soon...
Excuse my face and my voice and my mistakes and any other faults there are in this video, SORRY.


Actually I shouldn't have to apologize for anything, but I'm still self-conscious 

No comments:

Post a Comment