Saturday, November 29, 2014

I APPLIED

     It's one in the a.m. and I just submitted my first applications, in bulk. I applied to, and still am applying to, a ton of schools because I'm not sure what I want, oops.
     Within the last thirty minutes I sent applications to Cal Poly, CSU Channel Island, UCI, UCSB, UCSD, and UCLA! I felt sick sending them, honestly. I had a wrinkled forehead and a chest caving in. We'll see what happens.
     I sent a few ACT scores and I might have bought more than I need, oops again. I still have to send a lot more and SAT scores, too, because I'm applying to a bunch more.
     Private schools I'm going to see how it goes: Westmont, Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount and probably Cal Lu, possibly USC.
     Top choices, maybe Cal Poly, Westmont, UCSB. Not really sure, I'm going to see where the wind takes me.
   

  A post I made on Instagram and I thought of putting it here, too.
So I submitted my first college applications on a Friday night at 1 a.m. and have practice at 9. I'm at this point in my life where I'm going to leave and experience what the world has to offer in a few short months, but I still have to live the life I have right now. It's definitely a challenge and I don't know what day it is half the time, but I still want to have a memorable senior year. That's where 'here' is for me, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment