Thursday, December 18, 2014

Final Assignment

My first idea was to bing plates, utensils, napkins because I don't have a family recipe or anything. It would represent myself in that I feel like I'm there for support, yet I'm under appreciated. (S/o to the sphinx crew who had me at the top of the leader board for a while) With the plates and cups I'm literally holding everyone else('s food) up. I also didn't know if anyone else was going to bring this stuff and we'd eat with our hands.
Then I guessed that I should also bring something else along and it wasn't until 7:30 pm that I found some treat ideas on, none other than, Pinterest! I went shopping at two stores with my mom an my sister for supplies. I came back home, ate, and began work before ten. I ended, the last one awake, at like 1:20 am. I can't remember when I stayed up this late for homework haha! My priorities...
Here's what I was doing:



Pudding Cup Reindeer
Was I close? Pinterest one here

String Cheese Snowmen
They have pink noses, I know. The far right has Elvis Presley hair. Were they close?

Sledding Teddy Grahams
Do they look like these ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment