Thursday, December 4, 2014

Intro to Poetry 12/2/14 And REMIX

Working Together
1. The significance of the title is that in the poem, the tangible and intangible work together to create something great
2. The tone is a light one with a lot I positivity and guidance
3. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right and realizing/ recognizing  the world around me- awareness
4. There was a shift, indeed. From "I am thinking of the way" to "easily holds our weights"
5. Theme is that if we trust in what we can and cannot see everything will turn out alright

These questions helped to clarify what I was feeling and thinking while reading through the first time. I didn't know about the airplane part at fist, going back through I was able to ask questions of my classmates and catch what I did miss.

GROUP REMIX
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR GROUP REMIX OF THE POEM

Quick Hamlet Poetry Notes:

  • To be or not to be - 11 syllables, inversion, weak/feminism end
  • 5 feet, 2 syllables each- iambic pentameter
  • only people who mattered spoke in IP

No comments:

Post a Comment