Saturday, December 27, 2014

Reading List

The next part is to read a book related to my topic.
There are not youtuber books, but journalism is also an interest and so I decided to look that up.

Here is where I found A Reading List for Future Journalists and the books I'm interested in are:
Desert Solitaire (Edward Abbey)
The Things They Carried (Tim O'Brien) which coincidentally I have at my house right now becasue my brother asked me to check out the book from the public library,and the one I'll most likely start out with
The Collected Essays, Journalism and Letters, Volume II (George Orwell) this interests me becasue it's author, I have 1984 on my shelf and I really want to read it, so one of the two by him will probably be number 2 book
Roughing It (Mark Twain) Twain, yes
On Writing (Stephen King) So I've heard the name of him around a lot because he's an author of this time, right? This book helps your writing and it's peaked my interest

I want to read An Abundance of Katherines by John Green asap, though, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment