Saturday, December 13, 2014

Personality Test

     So as I've been sitting at my computer, sort of avoiding my schoolwork, listening to/watching the live stream for p4a and texting my friend, Jaymie, she suggested a personality test to me that she took. I took it and we compared our results. We've been discussing for the past forty-five minutes, actually. It's pretty accurate and interesting! It gives you explanations in a lot of areas. She's gotten two friends and her parents to take the test, I challenge you! http://www.16personalities.com/
     My result was ISFP and gave me a confidence boost because it basically told me what I've been realizing this year! I'm more creative and can't do the whole 9-5 office job, I'd rather be into photography- I've literally been saying that for moths now! I kind of do have a sense of knowledge about myself and it told me that I don't do well with the same thing every day, just like I've been saying. It was great reading what I think now, after months of self-realization and it's pretty awesome that what I say isn't just crazy stuff. Check it out for yourself :)
I change during the course of a day. I wake and I'm one person, and when I go to sleep I know for certain I'm somebody else.
Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment