Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Change is Good (blog changes)

About a week ago I had decided that my blog needed a little change and I've finally gotten around to it. It originally started as a blog for only AP Literature and Composition, but I soon realized that the classwork would only be a portion of what I post. I have made a separate tab where my posts for the class will be collected and everything that I post can stay on this home page (including the English work). I want to put a link to somewhere everyone's blogs are so that I'm not excluding anyone awesome, I felt like I was. I think that a title change to "Living and Learning" reflects more on what I'm actually doing with this blog. It's for everything and I'm using it to document my senior year in several areas, I think that it would be amazing to continue for a longer period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment