Tuesday, September 30, 2014

That Feeling

You know that thing that you love? Right now I had more of a "that feeling" and it was awesome. I had this desire to go to my blog. I sit in my chair and look at the blog for long amounts of time admiring it sometimes, not going to lie. When I was typing my URL I couldn't help but get really excited! The anticipation of actually getting there was getting me all worked up. It's like this happiness, and a even giddy feeling, that I don't get to experience that often. The best part was actually seeing my blog page and being so proud of something that I've created. I'm so loving this new design that I've put up. It took a lot of time and effort and it makes me so happy! Maybe it's the yellow, yellow is a happy color and it sure does its job. the white everywhere is so clean and the font is still fun, yet easy to read. This blog is a place for me to come and just play around with and experiment. It is something that belongs to me and I have total control. I am myself on this blog and it gives me peace. Sure, I want page views and people to actually read the stuff I post. I honestly don't know who reads this stuff other than myself and my teacher. I could eventually turn this into something big, really big. It's something that I want to share to the world. For right now, the personal satisfaction of producing this gives me that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment