Monday, September 1, 2014

YouTube Gold


Caspar was so genuine in this video, I don't thknk I've seen him this way before. The YouTube community is amazing and I really don't know how to explain it. I've been following some of these people and watching their videos since sophomore year and it's crazy to see how the Internet, a passion, and a great group of friends can give them so many opportunities and literally change their lives. I think it's so great how these people can live on differen continents and still be so close to each other, I wish I could be as talented as them and as funny, smart, and cool. But if I think about it, almost everyone's early content wasn't good at all, but they kept at it and worked hard to reach the point where they're at now. I really encourage you to check the people mentioned in this video out. I started with Jacksgap and now the YouTube community is one of the most inspiring group of people that I can think of. I wish I could have a job where traveling and creating beautful or entertaining content along with other side projects and stuff were possible. Youtubers have made a huge impact on my life and shown me that the world isn't such a big place after all and that life just happens, none of them thought that making videos would take them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment