Thursday, September 4, 2014

Will Study for Food

I really have no clue what scholarships pay for and where the money goes when you are awarded them. I guess I'd use this one on books, I hear books are really expensive. Sure, I'd expect the $1500 dollars given, that'd be awesome. I'm so new to this college thing being the oldest kid in the family and I'm doing an awful job of preparing myself for applications and scholarships. I honestly just have no clue how to go about this, but I heard that nobody applied for this one last year so I looked it up. I feel selfish not wanting to share it because that might mean I might not be rewarded this, but of course I will. It's from the Minerva Club of Santa Maria. The info is in the link. http://minervaclubofsantamaria.m.webs.com then click scholarship. It has winners from two years ago mentioned like Ryland Towne and Mackenzie Greeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment