Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Aug. 21, 23, and 27 of 2013

     Last August 21st I took my driving test and got my license. The 23rd I had all four wisdom teeth removed. Then the 27th was picture day.
     That was a crazy few days. The day I got my license I had a meltdown and slept in the car all the way to Lompoc. I had ten minutes of driving practice once we parked. Let me inform you that I was driving my dad's new car that I never had driven before (and one year later, still haven't driven since that day). I thought I failed the test because I thought I had ran a red light. Fortunately, Big Rosa was nice to me because I offered to keep the AC on during the test. (Haley Stowe had gone the same morning for her test and didn't have the same luck with Rosa.)
     Then two days later I got my wisdom teeth out! I was going to be awake and conscious for this, so I drove there and they said that I could drive back. During the first two teeth I was fine, listening to music with my headphones in and loud. The second two teeth I remember shaking and crying, but keeping it together enough to get it done with. I drove my mom and myself from past the mall all the way home with four less teeth than before. Looking back on that, it seems like a pretty crazy thing, but I only had my mouth numbed.
     Since my cheeks were puffy still four days later, I was going to goof my school picture and then have retakes. Those people who take pictures are very unsupported of that stuff and wouldn't let me do anything other than smile. (They were lame again this year and wouldn't let me cheese it.) So in my Junior yearbook picture I had had my wisdom teeth taken out the Friday before and had my license for less than a week.
     Just a little recap of the events from last year at this time.
   

1 comment:

  1. This shows your ability to be fabulous and as you look back you still recognize it (your fabulousness). Bottom line: you are fabulous.
    P.S. congratulations on the license anniversary
    P.S.S. wanna race? voom voom

    ReplyDelete