Monday, August 25, 2014

My University

     So today's short class period was consumed with distractions while attempting to answer the journal. I really wish that the class went High School Musical status and broke out in song and dance, but not even a collective hum came. I was writing and couldn't help but overhear the table next to me with Alyssa, Melissa, and Imanie. The conversation went to birthdays and texting a person happy birthday at the exact time they were born rather than at midnight. It was a rather funny thing. I learned that Melissa was born at 4:20am or 4:21 and Alyssa at 4 in the afternoon. I brought up the fun fact that I was born at the time 7:13 (pm) on the date 7/13. I've always loved this fact about me. Imanie has some tough decision making about summer travels, but she has a great idea for selling tshirts to fund for Africa- I'll be sure to buy one! I'm proud of Imanie and sharing her other blog with Preston, I've been following it since the end of April. She's a big inspiration to me and catalyst for the person who I've grown into since the start of May. She started my obsession with John Green. So I'll end this with a great piece of advice she gave me today on the way to AP physics: when walking through the halls and especially from one end of the quad to another, don't move out of the way for anyone, make them move for you. Check out her blog(s) http://emoneypatel.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment