Tuesday, August 12, 2014

MY BIG QUESTION

Hmm...
Why is it so difficult to be vulnerable?
How many books can I read in my lifetime?
What will this generation grow up to be like? 
Will I ever know what I want to do in life or will it all just happen as I go?

What I commented on Preston's Big Question blog post 9/11/14:
I had a question and as I read all of the other amazing questions ones in comments I had forgotten mine. Shit. I thought it was good, I don't really have anything super fantastic, but let me try to think of something intellectual...
-Why can't we revisit the exact thoughts in our head that we have at one moment that tend to come and go?
I always have so much on my mind am never able to remember everything that I wanted to. I also have conversations with myself that will never be finished. Why can't they be saved or bookmarked or something because I know that I've thought of some great stuff over the years
-What characteristics of music unite and bring people together?
-What happens to dreams and memories inside of our minds before and after they're forgotten?
-Why do I stress myself out so much?!
-Why do we fear the unknown, rejection, being insufficient, less than someone else, or different even though these are the things that we're told to explore and be in order to be ourselves?
-How does confidence, or lack of, affect our lives every day and in the long run?

No comments:

Post a Comment